General


uiWebPrevious45678910111213141516171819uiWebNext

#271 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting (June 13th 2022)


Date: monday, June 13th, 19:30 UTC (21:30 CET)

Meeting places:
  • Atys, on the public forge channel
or
  • Ryzom Chat, channel #pub-forge-xx (ex https://chat.ryzom.com/channel/pub-forge-en


Duration: 1.5 hour

Participants: all Ryzom players wishing to join.

Nature: informative, questions & answers and feedback meeting.

Topic: Added, in test and ready to be tested projects.
Agenda
  • News about the projects about to be released
    • Rywards
    • Silan Refactoring
  • Feedback about the released projects
    • Outpost Refactoring
    • Boss Refactoring
  • Recruitment

#272 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting report – June 13, 2022

1 - Feedbacks about Outposts Refactoring

Ulukyn (RT) – 19:38 UTC
Considering the way the first cycle is going, we have already decided to reduce the length of the bidding period from two weeks to one week as of the next rotation of materials.
But we are still curious to know the thoughts and suggestions that this first experience has inspired to you, the practitioners. The floor is yours, then!

Q: It is a pity to have to bet without knowing what exactly you are betting for (bidding period) or, later (period following the recapture of OPs in GVE), to have to attack in GvG or FvF an OP without knowing what it produces. In both cases, these are too risky bets. To find oneself owner of an OP producing only Q200 material after the effort made for the hardest conquest is very disappointing. Couldn't we make public the production of relevant OPs once the bidding period closed?
A:
A bet is, by definition, more or less risky. As far as level 250 or 200 OPs are concerned, you are indeed faced with a dilemma: abstain in order not to risk the disappointment you point out (and stick to bidding on level 50 outposts, for example) or take it in order not to miss the chance (which is not negligible, despite all) of obtaining Q250 materials.

Q: As it is logical that the "richest" OPs are the best defended, would it not be preferable that the difficulty of a GvE battle be based on the quality of the production of the OP it concerns rather than on its level (that of the region where it is located)?
A:
No, because small guilds must also have their chance, so they can bet on an outpost knowing they can conquer it with a small troop. Bets are made on the quality of the materials produced (bidding on a 250OP exposes to a bad surprise, on a 50OP to a good one) but the difficulty of conquest cannot be risky, except to let play only the big guilds with big needs.

Q: Shouldn't there be a maximum number of GvE attacks allowed for guilds to take back from NPCs the OPs the bids have assigned to them, so that the OPs don't remain blocked (forbidden to GvG or FvF attacks) for too long? Couldn't we agree, for example, that a guild, after two failed GvE attacks, let another guild attack in GvE before, if necessary, being able to attack a third time in GvE?
A:
Yes, this is a proposal we will think about. In fact, another proposal to make GvE less difficult has been made and is under consideration: that attackers should not lose a "Max Level" when they lose a round (so conquering an OP at threshold 7, for example, would require winning only 8 rounds). In fact, we'll probably review GvE attacks to reduce the mentioned blocking time, whether it's due to NPCs being too resistant or too many failed attacks.

Q: Many regret the previous system, where guilds had more freedom, were less subject to rules and deadlines. Because the present system is slow: for example, the GvE recapture of the whole of OPs concerned in the present cycle was completed only recently and no FvF battle has yet taken place... Couldn't the system be simplified to speed up the operations?
A:
We've had similar feedback, yes. The operations of the current cycle have indeed required more time than expected (probably because this is the very first cycle: once the rules are stabilized and assimilated by the players, let's say within three cycles, the regime will be more sustained). Moreover, it is not impossible that we extend its duration in order to complete our observations and make the necessary adjustments for the second cycle.

Q: During GvE battles, we get bored between two squad pops (low level OPs or first rounds of high level OPs). Would it be possible to add a button to the OP window, accessible only to the guild leader and allowing him to request the sending of the next squad? It would shorten the dead times…
A:
We agree with the observation and will discuss the proposal.

Q: It would make more sense if the amount of Q250 materials produced by 250OPs was greater than the amount of Q200 and Q250 material produced by 150OPs. Better yet, since low quality materials is not very useful, shouldn't every OP produce only Q250 materials in a quantity proportional to its level?
A:
There is a concern that if this last proposal were adopted, the 50OPs would lose much of their appeal, since they could then only produce one unit of Q250 materials per week. But we will give it serious consideration, yes.

Q: Does a guild that abandons an OP during the bidding period get back any points to bid? And, if so, doesn't this give the guild too big an advantage (the one, after having noticed that one of its OPs produces materials of no interest, of receiving more bidding points thanks to information known only to it)?
A:
Yes. And no: this advantage makes the system more calculable and forces guilds to have as many OPs as possible at the end of a cycle. This contributes to the goal set for the refactoring: making OP battles flourish again.

Q: Couldn't we, to make the bidding period more interesting, credit all the guilds, whatever the number of OPs they own at its opening, with the same number of points to bid but set a maximum to the number of OPs owned by the same guild at the end of the recapture period (GvE)?
A (given the all-out debate between participants initiated by the question):
It is reminded that everyone can join the OP Refactoring working group in which all these questions and proposals will be examined and discussed.

2 - Feedbacks about Boss Refactoring

Ulukyn (RT) – 20:21 UTC
And let's move on: any questions, feedback, proposals about Boss Refactoring?

Q: Would it be possible to award a title ("King of Bones" for example) to the players who would have found 1000 bones of killed Bosses or/and to the first one who would have found 1000 living Bosses and to grant an achievement to those who would have killed all the Bosses? And the same as for guilds?
A:
Proposals noted: we will think about them!

Q: Today only the leader and his senior officers are informed via the guild app of the results of a search for Bosses. Couldn't we allow all guild members to access this information?
A:
Yes, because the restriction was not deliberate (it has no reason for being). And other bugs (in the scaling of Bosses, in the display of their minions' characteristics, etc.) will be fixed too.

Q: Couldn't we display on the bones of a fallen Boss the names of the players who killed him?
A:
No: it would not be easy to implement. Moreover the players involved would probably not agree to such a display.

Q: Could the bones of a fallen Boss appear not in the place of his death, but in the place of his birth?
A:
No, because that would be implausible (what wild animal perishes in the exact place of its birth?) and would remove all interest in the search for Bosses.

3 - Introduction of Rywards

Ulukyn (RT) – 20:50 UTC
In the next few days we will implement the new Rywards window intended to replace the display of the objects constituting the furniture of the apartments. It has been tested and only remains to write and distribute the announcement presenting it.
As soon as it is implemented, new objects will be available and new possibilities will be offered to apartment owners. Namely: purchase of furniture previously reserved for players of other nations and conversion of their duplicates and other unwanted items into tickets that can be exchanged for new ones.
Your further ideas for furniture enrichment will be welcome!

Q: Possibility to send your duplicates to friends? To host a fourth zig in your apartment?
A:
It is noted and we will consider it.

Q: Will the bug that prohibits retrieving or moving furniture placed in the Marauder Camp apartments be fixed?
A:
Yes, we have it treated.

Q (off topic): Will the new stats for the faction shield and robe, as well as their crafting plans, be available on this occasion?
A (given the passionate debate between participants launched by the question):
Let's move on.

4 - Silan Refactoring

Ulukyn (RT) – 21:12 UTC
The new beginners' isle is now in test on Gingo (so its implementation should not wait too long) and includes :
• some pages enriching the creation of the character by allowing to indicate briefly its tastes and its background;
• a new tutorial area (already in place but empty for the time being);
• a dynamic tutorial organized in lessons explaining the basic gameplay;
• ... and still the sleeping lady (but she doesn't snore anymore... phew).
Other tutorials will be added later (and I'd be happy to have help for their design :D ).
So you'll soon be able to create an "alt" to test all this.

Q: Will the lessons of the new tutorial remain available for reference, or will they disappear after the new player has read them?
A:
Yes: they will remain available at any time in the Academic Knowledge section of the Encyclopedia (accessible in-game via the Shift+E combination).

Q: Will the tutorial be completed to accompany new players in their discovery of the continent?
A:
Yes, that's what we have planned.

5 - Quality of Life on Atys

Ariald (RT) – 21:20 UTC
I have been inactive for a while, but I am happy to announce that I have resumed work on the next "Quality of Life" patch.
This patch will be implemented in mid-July (estimate) and will include three major changes:
• Adding of pockets
• Refactoring of the Equipment window
• Refactoring of equipable items groups (part 1)
Since we have already talked about them extensively in previous meetings, I'll skip over the pockets.
As far as the Equipment window is concerned, the whole user interface has been revisited and its content (enriched with pockets, therefore) is now adaptable according to its size.
The management of groups of equipable objects is a bit problematic today. The user interface is bad: everything is controlled through / commands and the SysInfo window. The problem will be solved by two patches:
• the first one (mid-July, thus) will allow the player to create, display and delete groups of items via the game UI (but the / commands will remain operational, so optional use);
• the second one will go deeper and allow the player to modify the content of the groups directly in the Equipment window enriched for this purpose with checkboxes.
As usual, this QoL patch contains many bug fixes and small features that I won't detail one by one. But be aware that applying it will allow you to open (finally!) the exit dialog box by simply pressing the Escape key!
To finish, if you want to follow the progress of the patch in a more detailed way, here is the link to the GitLab milestone that reports on it.

6 - Call for volunteers

Tamarea (RT) – 21:40 UTC
Lately, we've been putting two big projects into play: the OP and the Boss refactorings. Coming soon will be our third big project, Silan Refactoring. Behind each of these three projects, but also behind each new feature, each improvement of the game, each event played, each technical help brought to a player, there is not the work of one person, but the work of a whole team of devoted and passionate volunteers who give of their knowledge and their time, according to their possibilities, to allow Ryzom to evolve as it does today.
And for that, I thank them.
If you too have some time that you would like to devote to help them behind the scenes to make the game move forward, you can contact me on chat.ryzom or by email at tamarea@ryzom.com, and we will see together which team would suit you best and which you could join: Development, Communication & Marketing, Event, Game-Design, Computer Graphics, Level-design, Lore, Support, Testing, Translation & Proofreading. The choice is vast!
If you prefer to help out by joining a group working specifically on a project, that's also possible. For example, at the moment, OP Refactoring and Silan Refactoring projects.
Feel free to contact me for more information!

The meeting is closed at 21:45 UTC.

Edited 4 times | Last edited by Nilstilar (1 year ago)

---

#273 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting (September 12th 2022)


Date: monday, September 12th, 19:30 UTC (21:30 CEST)

Meeting places:
  • Atys, on the public forge channel
or
  • Ryzom Chat, channel #pub-forge

Duration: 1.5 hour

Participants: all Ryzom players wishing to join.

Nature: informative, questions & answers and feedback meeting.

Topic: Added, in test and ready to be tested projects.
Agenda
  • Atys games (feedback)
  • Rywards (feedback)
  • OP refactoring
  • Boss refactoring
  • Silan Refactoring
  • Novel in Ryzom Universe
  • New Ticket System

Edited 2 times | Last edited by Maupas (1 year ago)

#274 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting report – September 12, 2022

1 - Feedbacks about Atys Games and Rywards

Ulukyn (RT) – 19:32 UTC
Ulukyn invites attendees to express their opinions and suggestions on these two topics, as well as on the latest updates of Ryzom Chat.

– I enjoyed the Atys Games races, but why didn't you announce on the forum that they were prolonged and that there would be a reward for participants even if they didn't win?
Ulukyn :
During the Games period, this month of August, the communication team was not in full...

– During the games, the Silan Creatures events were great: they filled my pockets with dappers! Please offer them again!
– As for me, I think that the rewards we received then were too big: the excellent token are worth almost nothing with this type of event.
– Agree: I still have some left even though I didn't participate much.
Ulukyn :
Duly noted.

– Personally, I was absent during the Games (on vacation). So I didn't have the opportunity to participate to much... Wouldn't it be better to span them over two months?
Ulukyn :
We could indeed, by proposing a different set of activities depending on the month. By the way, this is what happened on a month this time: the events on Silan were introduced two weeks after the beginning of the Games. So this proposal will be considered.

– It would be nice if the winners of the Games were published in the forum. Indeed, as I couldn't attend the closing ceremony this year, I don't know what happened to my entries.
Ulukyn :
Sounds like a good idea.

Ulukyn concludes the segment by stating, regarding Rywards, that in the coming months:
• underwear will be moved there;
• all items will be exchangeable for tickets;
• sending items to friends will be possible (with restrictions for F2P players that remain to be determined).

2 - Outposts Refactoring

Ulukyn (RT) – 19:50 UTC
Two important pieces of information:
• the next rotation date for raw materials produced by outposts is Wednesday, October 5;
• the bug that affected NPC placement in outposts has been fixed.

Scheduled changes to the outpost mechanics, which will mark the end of the first stage of the refactoring when implemented:
• the length of the bidding period will be set to one week (i.e., for the upcoming rotation, October 5-12);
• battle-rounds lost by the attacking guild in GVE will no longer lower the "Max Attacker Level" by 1 (including Nexus); this should make GvE easier;
• a guild failing to retake an outpost in GVE will not be able to attack an outpost in GVE for a week (except in Nexus);
• after a failed GVE attack, the threshold of the concerned outpost will no longer be raised back to its initial value, but will keep the value reached at the end of the lost battle (and then decrease over time).

Tutorial interlude
Following a request for clarification from a participant not translated by DeepL in Ryzom Chat, it is specified that the translation for the readers (including those in game) of what is typed in RC is effective only if the typing language is the one indicated in the [Preferences] of [My account] (see menus displayed by clicking on the icon at the top left of the RC window which bears the dot indicating your status).

3 - Boss and Silan refactorings

Ulukyn (RT) – 20:02 UTC
Bosses
Statistics of some of them will be corrected and the overhauled system (except, at first, the management of the bones of fallen Bosses) will be extended to the whole of Atys soon (probably on October 5th, or at the next server reboot).

Silan
The refactoring patch is scheduled to be released before the end of September, along with a substantial "Quality of Life" patch that will bring the improvements mentioned in the previous Ryzom Forge meetings.
On asking of a player who returned to Atys after a long absence (and who, delighted to find a living and working game, complimented the RT on it) for more details on this point, Ulukyn points to the URL of the present forum thread, which collects the minutes of the said meetings.
On Silan, we also plan to add lessons to introduce new players to the various nations and factions of Atys in as neutral a manner as possible, describing their particularities and how to join each of them. We'll start by building the lesson about the Marauders because, unlike the other nations and factions, they don't have any representatives among the NPCs in Silan.
Please note: these lessons can be built by players with no development skills. So, all contributions will be welcome!

Q: Regarding the Bosses: will they be as random as in Prime Roots or will their distribution depend on the region considered?
A:
No: on the surface of Atys, the only Bosses likely to appear in a region will be those belonging to one of the species populating that region.

4 - New management of tickets

Ulukyn (RT) – 20:17 UTC
It's been several months (even years) since we wanted to modernize the ticket system.
The new version is in the final testing phase and brings a lot of changes compared to the current system (which is not so good).

The notable changes are the following.
• Complete redesign of the ticket submission form (including in-game) with categories based on the request, clear input fields to allow CSRs to see important information right away.
• Ticket tracking (in-game and out-of-game). That is to say, a list of tickets indicating for each one its status, the person who took care of it and its complete history.
• Possibility offered to answer directly to a ticket, allowing to start a real conversation illustrable through drag and drop of screenshots (out of game only).
• Sending, out of game but also in game, of an email indicating that an answer has been given and containing a link allowing to open the ticket.
• The same player can obviously open several different tickets at the same time, each ticket being individualized.

Do you have any questions or suggestions, features you would like to see added?

Q: Can we already test this new system? Or have a preveiw?
A:
Yes. CSR are conducting the final tests at the moment and the test team will soon be able to move on, I think. Without risk, by the way: the future system and the current one don't share anything, for the moment.

Q (off topic): What about the faction shield design?
A:
Please send me your idea of its statistics by private message!

5 - A novel in the Ryzom universe

Tamarea (RT) – 20:31 UTC
This summer, we had the great pleasure to see published the first volume of a novel taking place in the universe of Ryzom: "The Sacred War", written and self-published by Rémi Dromnelle.
The story, which takes place in the Old Lands, is really exciting; the immersion is fast, and one lets oneself be carried away with pleasure in the whirlwind of the heroes' life, living with them a few years of the History of Atys.
As the author is French, the novel was naturally published in that language. However, an English translation as well as a German one are in progress by volunteer players.
To learn more about this novel, see the forum thread dedicated to it, if you want to visit the book's website, it's here and, finally, if you want to buy it in hard copy or in PDF version, go to Librinova at this page.
But I warn you: it's so exciting that you'll have trouble letting go of the book before you finish it! And it's true to life!

Are there any players who have already read the novel, among those who are following this meeting? And, if so, would they be willing to give us their feelings, without spoiling the story?

(Two player-readers express their feelings:
– To get in your library right away!
– Already given on the right post: It smells like the beginnings of Rôdeurs and Marauders. It's the History of Atys, but one name escaped the author: Kal (it won't speak to everyone, but to Aniro players certainly).
)

The next issue of our magazine "Behind the Scenes" will be dedicated to an interview with the author of the novel, Rémi. When I finished reading the novel (at 3 a.m.) and he asked me what I thought, I replied: "I want the sequel !!!!!!!!!!!!!". The volunteers of the translation team will be the first to have the privilege of reading this issue... and the translation team is recruiting!
I should also point out that the author (and this is something very important to him) wanted to allow our community to read the novel for free on the Ryzom wiki (click on the language flag to display its ongoing translations). But feel free, of course, to buy the book too if you want to support the author!

Q: Is the novel based on the Lore, or do original characters appear there?
A :
Both! This is fiction, not a summary of the Lore. But it tells a real part of the Lore. In fact, the author has constantly solicited the Lore team during the writing process, both for clarification and validation.

Q: For me, I would rather it BE the Lore of Atys than a fiction. The History that you can read in the wiki is acceptable, but a historical library of Atys would be great.
A:
This fiction describes in a very plausible way a large part of the past of Atys, in the Old Lands.

Various issues

Ulukyn (RT) – 20:17 UTC
The dynamic event of kitin invasion seldom runs during the week and, given the large number of invaders, it sometimes takes a long time to resolve.
What would you think, then, of more frequent invasions involving fewer invaders?
(The suggestion is welcomed and Ulukyn, on the remark of an attendee, confirmed that this frequency/importance ratio of kitin invasions could indeed be adapted to the number of players present on Atys at such or such time of the year.)

Q: Couldn't we propose one-off events like "Festive Nests", where items to be discovered by other players could be placed, hidden or not, on Atys. This kind of event really adds a lot of fun, atmosphere and RP opportunities, I think.
A:
The "Festive Nests" mini-game was indeed very popular during the last Refugee's Day. As we haven't decided how the Rywards will be offered to friends, this kind of event is a possibility... But I can't say anything more.

This is followed by some remarks and suggestions that launch debates among the participants, debates that Tamarea, to conclude, invites to continue on the forum.

The meeting is closed at 21:25 UTC.

Last edited by Maupas (1 year ago)

---

#275 Multilingual 

Multilingual | Français | [English]

Ryzom Forge meeting report – October 10th, 2022

1 – Feedbacks about the last patch patch

Ulukyn(RT) – 19h36 UTC
And we'll start as usual with the feedbacks. Are there any feedbacks/comments/suggestions about the last patch?

-- Is it planned to resize the missions window properly? It can't get as small as it used to be, and it doesn't get big enough for some of the longer descriptions?
Ulukyn : Ok, I'll add the problem to the list right now

-- The graphical problems are pretty bad. The sizing of objects. It happens everywhere. Sometimes things are so big they fill up the entire screen and I cant even see where I am going.
Ulukyn: The bug is known and is being fixed, but it's not easy because we don't know why it only affects players on Macos.
The patch introduced a smoother creature/item magnification. Before, when a script changed the size of an object, it was done in steps, visually it was ugly.
I don't understand why it only bugs on Mac (and I don't have a Mac... so not easy) but I'll find out eventually :). Probably something stupid like it often does.


-- Regarding the redesign of Silan and the new tags I created several characters to test a little bit of everything and I could notice that the tags are mixed between the characters. I have two new characters with no tags, they have been moved on to old characters
Ulukyn : I will contact you for more info, I'm interested.

-- Regarding the new tutorial, when you grow psykoplas for training, you have to kill the psyko that grew before growing another one. Otherwise the bag buds count down but there is still only one growing
Ulukyn: [i]That's right, every time you grow a bud, the previous one disappears, so there aren't dozens of them for nothing. This is intentional, the same principle applies to the maraudeur banner. What would you suggest?
I was thinking of maybe avoiding the bud count in the bag if we didn't kill the psykopla involved.
Ulukyn: That's an idea. I make a note, I don't know if it's feasible :)

-- I have a compliment for you. :) I think the new possibilities in the inventory are great. The new pockets are very useful in the daily game. A big congratulations for that.
A second action bar that doesn't reflect the first one anymore, I don't find that very useful.


-- I'm a fan of the fix that allows you to sell directly to the NPC again with Shift + Enter
Ulukyn: We were wondering if this was fixed for everyone (I never had the bug for example), so much the better if it is the case :)

Ulukyn: Are there more crashes than before? There were quite a few after the patch, especially when going to Silan. We fixed 2 big bugs.
We will try to get better crash logs, so we can fix more of them, if there are people who have C++ knowledge on the subject, it would be great :)

--At some time, there were some crashes when we were trading old tokens (the ones we have in exchange for titles), but that seems to have been fixed
Ulukyn: Yes, this one is fixed.

-- Can the NPC sale be reset to the way it was before, i.e. recognizing that the Shift key is still pressed? Since the patch, you only sell one item to the NPC and to the players, so if you have multiple items to sell you have to press Shift + Enter for each item, not hold Shift while spamming Enter.
Ulukyn: You should send a ticket with the details, your OS (if Linux the distribution), it seems that Shift + Enter does not work the same way for everyone.

-- All windows sometimes get stacked at reconnection. Is this a known bug? Under Windows in windowed mode, all the windows of the game are superimposed on top of each other at the bottom left. I have to replace them one by one. It happened to me 2 times in the last few days but never before.
Ulukyn: It happens on Linux, but I've never seen it on Windows. Typically, it's when the client window is minimized. The windows are then all moved to the same place. I'll get back to you to check it out.

--On the whole, nice job. We always complain about bugs or some changes. But nice job anyway. Thanks


Ulukyn: In any case, we will continue to fix the bugs and will revisit the forum for ideas of Quality of Life additions, do not hesitate to send up posts ;)

2 – New features

Ulukyn(RT) – 20h19 UTC
I won't go into detail, but it might give you an idea.

The QoL (Quality of Life) patches will continue to add new features to make the game more enjoyable and fix bugs. And in order to make the work of the devs easier, we have gathered the whole client code in one place: https://gitlab.com/ryzom/ryzom-core, whereas it was previously on 3 different repositories.
You can now see the list of issues (bugs): https://gitlab.com/ryzom/ryzom-core/-/issues
Everything is public :)

About the Storyline, it will start again soon, we had a rather busy year and we couldn't progress on it as we wanted.
We'll have to improve this in order to make it progress more regularly, the lessons system should help :)

Speaking of lessons, we will obviously continue the tutorial and lessons on nations/factions. Especially since it's pretty quick to do now that the system is coded.

We will continue to add the rewards to Rywards so that it can list all the items to be won. Including the underwear (and I know this will make people happy :D )

Finally, and still with the idea of finishing things that are not finished, the guild islands will be fixed and finished (with the possibility to visit other islands).
Content for the guilds can then be added.
This is the big development axis we have planned.

Of course the ongoing projects like op refactoring, bosses refactoring and all refactorings will be continued and finalized.


--Are there any plans for the maraudeur faction?
Ulukyn: Oops I forgot. So yes, we have added the marauder camp on Silan to continue development. It's one of the things we need to finish, so we'll finish it.

-- Finishing the rites would really be a good thing.

--Has consideration been given to allowing openable items in pockets?
Ulukyn: We have already answered on the forum for some items, you can add on the post the items you think useful. For the artifact [Editor's note: automatic purchase of pacts] it is in progress, but we have prioritized the bugs.

-- Will there be "neutral" maraudeur teleportes that you can have without being a maraudeur? Because a new maraudeir has to do all the fames at -50 and then walk all over Atys to get everything again compared to the other factions.
Ulukyn : No it is not planned for the moment.

-- Will there be something for the Trytonists. They have waiting for so long.
Ulukyn: We will not add factions in terms of gameplay any more. It's a lot of work that costs us a lot. It would not be reasonable. However, in terms of RP, the event team should be able to do it (and I can't speak for them).

-- Can we still expect big new gameplay features like new light maraudeur bosses, new crafting plans, new occupations, etc?
Ulukyn: We've been constantly improving the tools in order to make things easier and simpler. That's what takes the most time, having the right tools.
For the crafting plans, every item added to the wheel is always accompanied by a crafting plan. So, once the items have been replaced by new ones, it will be possible to offer the plans as a reward.


--Speaking of crafting, the look of items created with natural mp is disappointing. Wouldn't it be possible to improve them? (Natural mp earned hard on nexus ops give crafts with pale yellow bubbles... one could hope for better)
Green would be closer to the ranger colors :)

Ulukyn: Ah if they had been refined, purified or modified yes. But without treatment, I'm afraid they will remain in a simplistic state :P
We'll see what can be done though :)


--Can we have barrel-refactoring too? There is a 150 ratio between shooki and byrh barrels (volume 1 in the bag for shooki barrels. 150 for byrh. You have to be motivated to put a barrel of byrh).
Ulukyn : Haha ok, maybe there was a mistake :)

--Achievements give yubo points. Are there any plans for them to be used for anything other than personal glory?
Ulukyn: Very sincerely... no plans at the moment. But if there are proposals on the forum, they will be taken into account.

---

Peu importe que la chope soit à moitié vide ou à moitié pleine, tant qu'on a le tonneau.

#276 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting (January 2nd 2023)

Meeting Posponed to January 23rd.

Last edited by Ghost Of Atys (1 year ago)

---

Tamarea
Ryzom Team Manager
(FR / EN / ES)

tamarea@ryzom.com

#277 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting (January 23rd 2023)


Date: monday, January 23rd, 20:30 UTC (21:30 CET)

Meeting places:
  • Atys, on the public forge channel
or
  • Ryzom Chat, channel #pub-forge

Duration: 1.5 hour

Participants: all Ryzom players wishing to join.

Nature: informative, questions & answers and feedback meeting.

Topic: Added, in test and ready to be tested projects.
Agenda
  • Boss refactoring
  • Rywards
  • OP refactoring

#278 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting report – January 23, 2023


As a preamble, please note that specific technical questions are only taken into account if they are addressed to the support team via ticket or posted on the forum, not when expressed on any of the Ryzom Chat channels. The latter are too numerous to be constantly scrutinized by a Ryzom team whose resources are limited.

1 - Boss Refactoring

Ulukyn (RT) – 20:36 UTC
The next patch (which we plan to apply this Friday starting at 23:00 UTC—expect about 2 hours of downtime on the game server) implements the activation of Bosses in all regions of Atys. The new Bosses system has indeed been running smoothly for several weeks now in Prime Roots.
The associated guild application may not have been updated yet, but it will be shortly after the patch.
In the new regions concerned (on the surface of Atys), the species of the 6 Bosses that will receive your assaults will be chosen exclusively from those present in the region. However, the places where the Bosses obeying a particular mechanic appear (such as Gebre, Cratchakin, Shooketh, etc.) will remain unchanged.
The redesign of the Bosses will then proceed with the testing and implementation of new mechanics for all Bosses, wherever they spawn on Atys.

Q: Will there be new spawn points for Bosses in the regions?
A:
Yes. From memory we have doubled the number of possible locations.

Q: La fréquence d'apparition des Rois en surface sera-t-elle, comme dans les Prime Racines, journalière ?
A:
Yes.

Q: Will there be any changes among the species of the Bosses spawning in Prime Roots?
A:
No.

2 - Outposts Refactoring

Ulukyn (RT) – 20:53 UTC
The above mentioned patching will be accompanied by a rotation of the outposts (OP) and followed by an bidding period set this time to about ten days (in order to include two weekends).
The distribution of OP materials has been reviewed: after this rotation all types of materials (8 in all) will be available in Q250, Q200 and Q150 on at least one of Atys' OPs. Therefore, no Q250 material will be missing during the so started cycle.

Q: Would it be possible to lower the threshold of OPs gained on NPCs after GvE battles? The current threshold (24) causes the freeze of these OPs for one month, since the duration of an OP battle (1h) only allows to lower it by 12 points at best.
A:
The said freeze gives the victorious guild the time needed to enjoy a minimum of the materials resulting from its conquest. So, the patch mentioned above does not change the threshold in question. It is planned to take these freezes into account during the following developments, those that will allow the introduction of GvG battles.

Q: The patchnote published 9 months ago already announced this introduction. Where are you with the GvG?
A:
We have started thinking and prototyping (understanding of the code, action planning...).

Q: So, apart from the improved distribution of materials, the mechanics of the OPs are not changed by this patch?
A:
No, indeed. We didn't want to apply a patch including unfinished GvG mechanics, nor did we want to wait until they were finished to open a new cycle.

Q : Given the freezes mentioned above (which leave, on each cycle, little time before the rotation that will closes it) will the gap between two rotations remain fixed at two months?
A:
Actually, this gap is not really two months, since it depends on several factors (OOC events, unexpected reboots, etc.) and will remain so, approximate, until we have reached the cruising speed.

Q: Is it possible to allow, through a dedicated NPC, the trading of OP materials of different qualities between guilds?
A:
Yes, but first we have to fix the bug with the guild island NPCs. And the implementation of this trading will be part of the implementation of the fully redesigned OPs.

Q: Since during the current cycle some materials and qualities were missing, could we have more details about the features for the next rotation?
A:
Yes, all materials will be present on Atys, in all three qualities (150, 200 and 250) at the end of this rotation and, in particular, this time at least 8 OPs will each produce one of the material types in quality 250.

Q: But, as up to now, any OP will produce materials of the three qualities in proportions determined by its level?
A:
Yes: same chance for low level OPs to produce high quality materials and same three qualities involved. But this could change later.

Q: The guessing game (during the betting period) is not fun… Couldn't we make sure that everyone is informed, at the end of a rotation, of the nature and quality of the materials produced by each OP?
A:
No. Because, if everyone knew in advance what each OP produces, and unless the OPs were of interest to the guilds other than through the materials they produce, some OPs would simply not be attacked and all PvP activity would be concentrated on a few OPs.

Q: Why is this a problem? The refactoring was supposed to balance OP wars, but one guild currently has eight OPs and two guilds have half of the OPs in Atys between them. Have you thought about other ways to help the outnumbered factions (e.g. by adding NPC fighters or scouts) for this rebalancing?
A:
No. Because balancing OP wars is impossible, unless you open as many OPs as there are active guilds and each guild has its own OP. But we'll talk about it again once the current redesign is complete, as the remaining planned modifications will change the game a bit.

Q: Couldn't the minimum level of OP guards be increased to 150?
A:
No, this is not planned.

Q (not serious): Would it be possible to implement OPs in Prime Roots?
A:
No, it is not planned. *smile*

3 - Growing of Rywards

Ulukyn (RT) – 21:44 UTC
We will continue the migration of rewards into Rywards (shift+e) to include everything possible to include and make it a big catalog.
Like mounts, the Zigs will be migratable in Rywards which will make it easier to change them and not risk losing them. For that, as for the mounts again, it will be necessary to send them to the pasture to then list them in Rywards. It will not be necessary for a Zig to be in the stable to be able to replace it with another one, it will be enough for it to be in your bag. Only Zig #1, however, will be substitutable: the others will have to go through the pasture to be substituted. As it is already the case with the mounts, the inventories will not be affected by this operation.
Underclothes will be real underclothes, usable as such, not equipable inventory items anymore. Therefore, it will be enough to equip them once for them to hide (or highlight) your character's forms when this one takes off her/his armor, without depriving you of any slot that can be occupied by a piece of armor. Trading them will still be possible but will be done via a special interface allowing you to indicate the name of the character and via Izam exchange.

Q: Is there a "Quality of Life" patch for (among other things) Rywards planned in the near future that would include all of these new features (especially the fix for the bug with wigs earned from Wheel)?
A:
In fact, everything has already been modified for the client, through the last corrective patches. It remains now to correct the Rywards app which does not require a patch as such, but regular corrective patches, which will follow one another in the months to come. For the Zigs, it remains to implement the possibility to get a gubani Zig without spinning the Wheel. We will then import the underclothes and plushies to make room in the inventories.

Q: Would it be possible to transfer the bonuses of a garment won in the wheel with a rather ugly skin to another one with a better skin?
A:
No it is not possible. But you can easily find a crafter who will give your garment with the same bonuses a skin more to your liking.

Q: Will it be possible to trade the other Rywards items? Especially plushies and wigs?
A:
The trading system will work for any Rywards item. However, it may be limited to premium players (for giving, not receiving). We haven't, to tell the truth, thought about the case of each of the Rywards items. But everything in Rywards is potentially tradeable, even if it is sometimes under certain conditions (for example, for generic materials, only during OOC events). Concerning the plushies, a new system has been added which gives the possibility to equip in the left and/or right hand pseudo-objects (objects without stats and out of inventory) which are displayed only when the hand is empty of any real object (i.e. with stats and effect(s)). The number of these pseudo-objects that can be added in the future is a priori unlimited because they do not require, given their lack of stats, the patchiing the server for their implementation in game.

Q: Can we get the new robes other than by spinning the Wheel of Fortune?
A:
Not yet, no. But it is planned that once all the existing stuff has been transferred to Rywards, you will be able to get the rewards in other ways. The Wheel will then only be one option among others.

Q: Has any thought been given to using the pockets for anything other than crystals? The teleportation artifact, for example?
A:
Yes. But this could not be coded yet. The request will be made to the developer who coded the pockets as soon as he is back with us.

Q: I heard from a F2P player that he was losing pieces of Zig while assembling it. What about this?
A:
From memory, this bug has been fixed, but that will be checked.

Q: Since we are talking about F2P... Would it be possible this page lists all the limitations that apply to F2P accounts? Some of them are missing in the current list, so they take the F2P player by surprise.
A:
We have been thinking about this already. So yes, we will publish a complete list.

4 - Various issues

Below are the off-topic questions which, asked before, during and after the progress of the agenda, were nevertheless answered... Ulukyn is good-natured! :-)

Q (from a returnee): I don't suppose my old account from 2005 exists anymore, does it?
A:
Yes, it does. Contact support (support@ryzom.com) to reactivate it.

Q: Can't we resurrect the faction pickaxes? They are indeed very useful and not very difficult to implement, I think.
A:
Noted!

Q: Is there any new content planned for high level players (e.g. skill bonuses)?
A:
No, there are no plans for that..

Q: Given the current lack of space in the inventories, are there any plans to make a fourth Zig available to players, as was done for the mektoubs?
A:
No, not at the moment. But the idea is not rejected and we will talk about it again when Rywards is complete.

Q: It's not an extra Zig we players need, it's infinite GH extensions, or larger inventories, right?
A:
Guild hall extensions are planned. But I don't have any information about them, except that the tests that have been done have shown that they may take a while to implement. Indeed, if the extension itself requires only two seconds for coding, the loading at the connection of all the objects it allows to store is problematic when the said connection is not excellent.
This is why we thought of implementing these extensions in the form of tabs representing compartments of the GH, each of which could see its items loaded, on demand at the time of connection. But coding this mechanism requires much more than two seconds, especially since all this is still theoretical: we will then have to test the system on a GH full of items by measuring their loading times in case of slow connection. So, even if on Ryzom every player is a tester on the day of the patch, this improvement will take time to be implemented.


Q: Couldn't we increase the storage capacity of packers by increasing the storable quantity (the number of identical stackable items) in each slot of a packer?
A:
This is technically possible as long as the number of inventory slots remains unchanged, and the matter could be discussed with the Gamedesign team. But the consequences of such an increase, on PvP (including OP battles) in particular, should be carefully considered first.

Q: Shouldn't object collisions, which make it difficult to move around the apartments, be removed?
A:
Yes! The work on this point has begun... I note that I will have to complete it.

Q: Currently, the bulk taken up in inventories by a barrel of byrh is 150 (which does not make it easy to transport) while a barrel of shooki takes up a bulk of 1. Is there a chance that, in the future, these barrels will take up comparable bulks?
A:
This must be a typo. I will pass it on to the concerned developer.

Q: Are there any plans to complete the bunch of Marauder Bosses of Atys?
A:
Yes, as for Bosses dropping Marauder light armor craftplans, one of us will be working on the Fyros one (which will be an adaptation of the 60-second mini-game) and another on the Matis one, but these projects have been launched too recently for me to have more information about them. We will then think about creating and putting in game four Bosses wearing a medium armor.

The meeting is closed at 22:42 UTC.

Edited 5 times | Last edited by Nilstilar (1 year ago)

---

#279 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting (March 6th 2023)


Date: monday, March 6th, 20:30 UTC (21:30 CET)

Meeting places:
  • Atys, on the public forge channel
or
  • Ryzom Chat, channel #pub-forge-xx (ex https://chat.ryzom.com/channel/pub-forge-en


Duration: 1.5 hour

Participants: all Ryzom players wishing to join.

Nature: informative, questions & answers and feedback meeting.

Topic: Added, in test and ready to be tested projects.
Agenda
  • New Ticket system
  • New Encyclopedia
  • Allegories

#280 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting report – March 06, 2023

1 - New Ticket System

Tamarea (RT) – 20:41 UTC
Ryzom's ticket system, which regulates the interactions between the support team and the players, has been updated for a new interface and better usability.
You will find in a few minutes, the details of the changes of use implied by this improvement in the announcement published on the forum.
I only specify here that some categories of posts can only be read by Senior Game Masters.

Q: Does it mean that you can't contact the support other than through the site or in-game? No more direct mail at all?
A:
That's it: no more emails at support@ryzom.com. But we are always listening on Ryzom Chat.

2 - New Encyclopedia

Ulukyn (RT) – 21:05 UTC
In fact, we talk about "new" because the interface and some other things will change, but the idea remains the same. The Encyclopedia will remain a collection of rites, each of which will unlock an interesting item (a stanza or access to a new in-game ability) along with a text explaining the thing. But sometimes, several rites will have to be completed to obtain such an item.
The interface of this new Encyclopedia is largely inspired by that of the lessons. It will present a complete list of "finishable" rites (those that a player character can actually accomplish).

Some of the rites proposed by the current Encyclopedia will be gradually converted into a new version where :
• the pre-ritual missions, although as simple as the current ones, will be more in line with the objective of the rite and not ordinary missions;
• except for four of them (national rites providing the same stanza in a specific version for each nation), no fame condition will be required;
• the progression in the rite will be in six steps (each corresponding to a face of an amber cube);
• the first and last steps of the rite will require dialogue with an NPC;
• the three steps following the first one will consist in the completion of simple missions (current pre-ritual assignments, rewritten);
• the fifth step will require the completion of a more complex and challenging mission: the "ritual quest", which constitutes the rite itself.

As for the future rites, they will also include six steps, but the character of each one will vary according to the rite that they will compose.

Q: Will the old rites already completed and the rewards obtained on completion remain?
A:
Yes, no change. There will be no need to repeat the rite, the old rites will remain valid even after conversion. But the character may have to visit the converted rite to collect its reward again.

Q: Will the future rites be new rites or only the final development of currently "unfinished" rites?
A:
Since no "unfinished" rites had really been started (ritual quest having not even received a start of development), we chose to delete them and start again on new rites built as I described earlier.

New rites

There will be forty new rites to start with, one rite per region, because we now have the tools to develop interesting and less buggy rites more quickly.
But even before these forty rites, you will be able to pass the very first rite of the new Encyclopedia, a rite that will allow you to unlock, against some Elyps, the possibility to "Adopt a zig".

I have to point out that the reason why the Encyclopaedia redesign has been delayed is that the particularly difficult development of the "Kincher" and "Kizoar" rites took a long time, prompting us to look for ways to develop rites more easily and quickly. That's also why these two rites will be converted only after the implementation of the new ones (their ritual quest requires recoding).

The new Encyclopedia and the "Briefcase" (the name is temporary), which will collect the texts, will be two new categories of the Encyclopedia window (SHIFT+e).
[/quote]

Q: Will there be armor or weapons awarded as ritual rewards?
A:
No, the new rites will only offer, like the old ones, a stanza (a generic pattern, for example) or access to a new ability in game. No items.

Q: If there is no fame requirement, does that mean that the rites will be available to Marauders and Neutrals?
A:
Yes, we want to make the Encyclopedia available to all characters without having to change their fames or citizenship. The rites of each nation or faction will award the same stanza, just available in several versions. They will thus only require one development, not a development for each nation or faction.

Q: Will success in performing the rites be lost if one changes faction or nation?
A:
Yes, but only if the rite involved is one of those specific to each nation or faction. Which, incidentally, will be few in number and will mostly grant "cosmetic" rewards.

Q: Will the rites that make one a Kamist or a Karavanier be changed to a level of difficulty and duration comparable to the rite that currently makes one a Ranger?
A:
No. Not for the time being, at least, because we are more motivated to do something new. We are now a bit tired of redesigns and these two existing and functional rites will wait for theirs for some time.

Q: Are the new rites already designed in outline or do you need help with the design?
A:
No, they are not yet designed in outline. We have only, for the next forty new rites, adopted a general idea: they will have to make discover a region through activities and missions organized in a small story. So yes: all ideas are welcome. We are also interested in good stories to tell.

Q: When will these new rites be available in game?
A:
The first rite, which I mentioned earlier, is in the final stages of translation. It has already been tested and is ready to be put in game.

Q: Will there be any new weapon or armor patterns among the ritual rewards? Those that use materials from all races, such as the existing axe or the electric shield?
A:
Yes, generic patterns not already acquired and possibly nation/faction specific patterns.i]

3 - New Allegories

Ulukyn & Tykus (RT) – 21:53 UTC
I remind you that allegories are engravings that a Majestic Garden NPC applies on jewels which, once engraved and when worn by the character, give the latter special abilities. Because they are rarely used by players, because they are expensive, because it is not easy to get one for each ecosystem, and because some of them are no longer very useful, the system that regulates their use will be reworked.

But above all, we are going to add three new ones that should be more interesting. The first one will allow the wearer to obtain generic materials instead of those he currently gets by looting on killed creatures. Thus, the player, if he simply wants to increase his character's skills of armorer, tailor, etc. through training, will be able to alternate hunting sessions with crafting sessions.

Q: Will this generic looting concern commonplace creatures or only Bosses?
A:
Commonplace creatures, yes. Those whose hunting essentially allows characters to improve their skills in the various fighting arts. And, by contrast, neither Bosses nor Nameds will allow generic looting.

Q: Will generic materials looted this way be exchangeable?
A:
Good question! Yes, because there is no reason why they should not be.

Q: Will these generic materials be of the same level as the looted creature?
A:
Yes, the same quality and quantity as those that would have been obtained by looting without allegory. Moreover, the player will have a certain number of chances (variable according to the level of the allegory worn and expressed in percentage) to see the quantity doubled during a looting.

Q: Will the generic materials so collected, unlike those provided by the Wheel of Fortune, weigh in the character's bag?
A:
Yes, they will have the same general characteristics, weight included, as the "normal" materials they replace. So collecting generic materials instead of the usual ones does not change anything for the hunter's inventory.

Q: So, will the Wheel's generic materials become bulky, too?
A:
No. But we'll probably reduce the chances of winning them in order to increase the chances of winning other possible rewards by gambling excellent or supreme tokens. So the generic materials from Wheel and those from looting will be different, and only the latter will be bulky.

Q: When will this allegory be put into play?
A:
Soon: it is already coded and will be tested this week.

Mystery Items

Ulukyn (RT) – 22:12 UTC
The other two new allegories are identical in their effects, but one is for use during hunting sessions and the other during drilling sessions. They will give the character n % chance to find, while drilling or hunting, an object to identify buried in the bark or in the corpse of a creature.
The quality of these items will depend on the level of the region where they have been collected and they will be extremely diverse: excellent and supreme materials (these very rare), materials from a Boss of the region (also very rare), generic colored materials, pieces of pattern of weapon winnable at the Wheel, etc. Note, however, that generic weapon patterns will not be such items: they will be in the Encyclopedia.
In addition, we plan to introduce, in the fure, every week or month, special items for an unique player to find. If you have ideas for other such items, do not refrain from proposing them on the forum. Of course, the more valuable the item to be identified, the rarer it will be.
During a session, the wearer of the allegory will be able to obtain an item to identify on any creature (or source of raw materials), regardless of the number of creatures killed (or sources exhausted) during the session. Indeed, the popping of the item depends on successive dice rolls at a frequency calculated from the n % mentioned above.
Finally (the best, in my opinion) some objects to be identified will be treasure maps indicating more or less precisely the location of a chest to be extracted from the bark, and it will be up to you to set up a group expedition to go and get it.
The chest in question could contain various precious objects, Elyps and other tokens, as well as (even if it is not really decided yet) the Muse-Ham dress (LAM skin 3).

Q: Among the objects to be identified, will one be able to obtain weapons thanks to these allegories? Materials from outposts?
A:
No weapons, no. But yes, the item to be identified could be a material produced by an outpost (extremely rare, only one per week for all of Atys, for example).

Q: Where will the character store the items to be identified that they find during their session? In the normal bag or the special one?
A:
This is yet to be determined, but note that this storage will only be temporary: once identified, the item will be moved to the normal bag.

Q: Will the objects so found being identified only by visiting an NPC?
A:
Yes, an NPC in one of the capitals cities, which so will be made more lively by returns from hunting or drilling.

Q: Will there be a limit to the number of items to identify (e.g., one per character per week) or will it depend solely on the length of the session conducted?
A:
No. And yes: the longer a character hunts or drills, the more likely he/she will find such items, no matter how many creatures are killed (or how many sources are drilled) during the session.

Q: Will a player character be able to wear multiple allegories?
A:
Yes, these three new allegories will be engraved on a ring. Thus, the same set of jewels will allow the character to benefit from the effects of two allegories, of the same or different nature.

Q: Will the process of engraving allegories be modified by the redesign of the system?
A:
No, for the most part: only it cost will be modified, downward. And, by the way, I remind you that completing the Storyline missions allows you to increase the level of the allegories without any further cost.

Q: Will the reworking include the possibility of improving the durability of a piece of jewelry while having an allegory engraved on it?
A:
No, but this may become available through a rite in the future.

Q: When will these three new allegories be available in game?
A:
Soon: they have been coded and will be tested this week. And the collection of items to be identified will be gradually enriched afterwards. So, don't refrain from proposing on the forum your ideas for items to identify or allegories (including those already posted in the past).

The meeting is closed at 22:41 UTC.(*)

(*) But the Forge channel remains occupied until 23:20 UTC with the debate raised by an off-topic question (Why not a periodic geographic redistribution of drilling sites?) then asked.

---

#281 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting (May 15th 2023)

Date: monday, May15, 19:30 UTC (21h30 CEST)

Meeting places:
  • Atys, on the public forge channel
or
  • Ryzom Chat, channel #pub-forge-xx (ex https://chat.ryzom.com/channel/pub-forge-en

 

Duration: 1.5 hour

Participants: all Ryzom players wishing to join.

Nature: informative, questions & answers and feedback meeting.

Topic: Added, in test and ready to be tested projects.
Agenda
  • [Marauder Gameplay] Fame update
  • [New Encyclopedia] Next Rite
  • [Guild Island] Outpost Material Enhancer Building

Edited 3 times | Last edited by Tamarea (9 months ago)

---

Tamarea
Ryzom Team Manager
(FR / EN / ES)

tamarea@ryzom.com

#282 Multilingual 

Compte rendu réunion Ryzom forge du lundi 15 mai 2023



Ordre du jour :


Gameplay Maraudeur => Mise à jour du système de renommée
Nouvelle encyclopédie => Prochain rite
Ajout d'un nouveau bâtiment sur l’île de guilde  => amélioration des matières d'avant-poste
Question/réponse avec la communauté



Premier point du jour : refonte du système de renommée maraudeur et du rite


En ce qui concerne la renommé maraudeur, il ne sera plus nécessaire d'avoir toute les renommées de votre personnage en négatif, le prérequis nécessaire pour passer le rite sera d'avoir 30 de renommé maraudeur.
Vous pourrez à l'aide des minis camps maraudeur se trouvant dans quelques zones 100 d'Atys, trouver des quêtes pour atteindre la renommée suffisante pour votre rite.

Une fois le rite passé, toute les autres renommées de votre personnage seront automatiquement à -50, de la même façon qu'un citoyen kami / karavan qui passe son rite obtient une fame de -50 chez les maraudeurs.

Un changement également pour le rite, jugé trop compliqué pour les jeunes joueurs voulant devenir de futur maraudeur : cela sera simplifié, l’étape ou il faut trouver et tuer un PNJ dans chaque capitale sera supprimée et remplacée par une étape plus simple.

Modification pour les gardes du camp maraudeur : dorénavant, les gardes du camps n'attaqueront que les joueurs ayant une renommé maraudeur de -50 ou moins.

Un ajustement passif de votre renommé aura lieu : Pour permettre à toute personne ( pas seulement les maraudeurs ) de se rendre dans n'importe qu'elle ville d'Atys et cela peu importe votre renommée.
Pour que votre fame bénéficie du changement passif, vous devez remplir deux critères : votre tag ne dois pas être actif et également aucune arme en main (quelque soit l'arme, ampli, dague etc...) une fois les deux prérequis réunis, votre renommé se trouvant en dessous de - 40 se trouveront systématiquement remontées à - 40, pour vous permettre l'accès aux villes et ainsi pouvoir accéder aux events et futurs rites en développement.


*******************************************

Deuxième point du jour : Nouvelle encyclopédie, rite à venir très prochainement !

Comme annoncé lors de la derniere réunion forge, de nouveaux rites de zone vont voir le jour,
Nous y sommes !

Il s'agira du premier rite, des rites géographiques, il y aura donc un rite par région, et les quatre premiers à voir le jour seront les rites des zones 50 pour pouvoir faire profiter toute la communauté.
Le rite sera orienté sur une histoire d'amour entre Flynn Mac'Quash et sa douce Damae !
Ils vous feront voyager dans la somptueuse zone 50 tryker, un des plus beau paysage...
Avec à la clé de votre périple une nouvelle compétence passive ! Aucune autre info les curieux, à vous de découvrir !


*******************************************


Troisième point à l'ordre du jour : bâtiment sur l’île de guilde pour l'amélioration de vos matières d'avant-poste

Il vous sera possible de construire un bâtiment sur l'île de guilde pour ensuite vous donner accès à un système d'amélioration de matière d'avant-poste.
En résumé, vous pourrez à l'aide de matières suprêmes, de points de guilde et d'un certain nombre d'item d'avant-poste procéder à leur amélioration en terme de qualité ( +50 pour chaque évolution )
Un système gratuit en point de guilde est mis en place de la qualité 50 à 150. Passé cette qualité, vous devrez débourser en plus des matières suprêmes et également des points de guilde.
Les points de guilde s’obtiennent en parlant avec chaque chasseur ou éclaireur de chaque région d'Atys en leur demandant la liste des rois se trouvant dans votre région actuelle.
1 Point par zone découverte, se réinitialise tous les 1er du mois, comptez une 40aines de point par mois et par guilde.
Dans le temps, il y aura d'autre système de gain de point de guilde, via des missions de guilde, achat et service de guilde


*******************************************


Dernier point : Echange de questions/réponses avec les joueurs


Question : Où en est le développement des maraudeurs légers manquants ?

- Le développement avance grandement. Ils seront implémenté et testé directement par la communauté afin de ne donner aucun avantage sur la stratégie.

Question : Pourrons-nous visiter les îles de guildes comme actuellement l’appartement d'un ami ?

-Plusieurs projet sur le feu à clôturer avant, mais cela est au programme,




Rendez-vous tous à la prochaine réunion forge, et bon jeu à tous sur l’écorce !

#283 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting (October 2nd 2023)


Date: monday, October 2nd, 19:30 UTC (21:30 CEST)

Meeting places:
  • Atys, on the public forge channel
or
  • Ryzom Chat, channel #pub-forge-xx (ex https://chat.ryzom.com/channel/pub-forge-en


Duration: 1.5 hour

Participants: all Ryzom players wishing to join.

Nature: informative, questions & answers and feedback meeting.

Topic: Added, in test and ready to be tested projects.
Agenda
  • News about Outposts
  • Event team

#284 [en] 

Place-holder for report of 2023-10-02 RF Meeting

Last edited by Ghost of Atys (3 months ago)

#285 Multilingual 

Multilingual | [English] | Français

Ryzom Forge meeting (December 4th 2023)


Date: monday, December 4th, 19:30 UTC (21:30 CEST)

Meeting places:
  • Atys, on the public forge channel
or
  • Ryzom Chat, channel #pub-forge-xx (ex https://chat.ryzom.com/channel/pub-forge-en


Duration: 1.5 hour

Participants: all Ryzom players wishing to join.

Nature: informative, questions & answers and feedback meeting.

Topic: Added, in test and ready to be tested projects.
Agenda
  • Rocket-Chat upgrade V6
  • ARK update
  • News about Outposts
uiWebPrevious45678910111213141516171819uiWebNext
 
Last visit Thursday, 22 February 02:09:15 UTC
P_:

powered by ryzom-api