- The icons, UI (user interface) textures and all maps of Atys has been upscaled by AI to get an enhanced HD version
- The maximum zoom of the map has been increased.
Updates with Integrated auto-translation (DeepL)
- The bug with colon (:) character at the beginning of a sentence, which was preventing players from writing smileys has been fixed;
- The Guild chat is now translated;
- Custom emotes text are now translated.
- All other fames are now capped to -40 after a character has done the marauder rite;
- A marauder can do missions from the Masters of the Goo tribe to increase the marauder fame above 50;
- A teleport fx has been added to Marauders as for Kami/kara. To display the teleport fx, a marauder must have 100 in marauder fame.
- The list of missions window don't close anymore after accepting one mission (player request : https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/9054/1 );
- The mission journal have get some improvements in displaying the missions in list mode;
- The xp catalysers have been replaced by sap recharges in Marauder Bosses loots (player request : https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/16215/2 8 );
- The Forge channel is no longer saved in channels.xml to avoid duplicated Forge channels;
- The Marauder camp in Nexus have now less aggressive creatures.
- The upper part of mission journal has been modified and a new feature added : the Course;
- You can select in Daily Mission window to follow the Course for the missions. When selected, a tracker will be displayed and you will be able to know how many daily missions you have finished;
- The Course will be used in future for other features like Storyline, Events, Dynamic Events, etc;
- When you click on the Course, the Mission booklet is opened.
- A maraudeur mini campment will be created in each continent. The first one, in Aeden Aqueous, is up with missions to lower the Tryker fame;
- The zinuakeen of the region has been moved to the mini campment;
- Addition of a third skin for outpost drills: the Marauder one, available to any guild whatever its Faction.
The Ryzom Team remains at your disposal for any additional information and best wishes to you!Ryzom Team