A client patch is planned on July 18th, 2017 in order to implement the following additions and fixes:
Changes for all clients:
- HTTPS is working for all sites under Windows;
- Changed: Keep track of HSTS header and rewrite http to https as needed;
- Added: clear_on_escape property to edit box;
- Added: Text search to inventory;
- Added: Quality range filter to inventory.
Fixes for all clients:
- Bug fix in Item Groups;
- Fixed “Error 60” when creating an account under MacOS and Linux.
The Ryzom Team remains at your disposal for any additional information, and best wishes to you!