Patch 3.2.1 - 2017-07-18
A client patch is planned on July 18th, 2017 in order to implement the following additions and fixes:Changes for all clients:
- HTTPS is working for all sites under Windows;
- Changed: Keep track of HSTS header and rewrite http to https as needed;
- Added: clear_on_escape property to edit box;
- Added: Text search to inventory;
- Added: Quality range filter to inventory.
- Bug fix in Item Groups;
- Fixed “Error 60” when creating an account under MacOS and Linux.
The Ryzom Team remains at your disposal for any additional information, and best wishes to you!
The Ryzom Team remains at your disposal for any additional information and best wishes to you!Ryzom Team
powered by ryzom-api