C. Rules of the Code of Conduct
I. Courtesy RulesI.1. Harassment of a player or of a member of a Ryzom Team (Major/Minor Offence: depending on the degree, the Support Team will decide on each case)
Provocation and harassment, whether verbal or through gameplay actions, are prohibited in-game as well as on Ryzom's chat channels: insults, threats of all kinds (under cover of roleplay or not), provocation via emotes or other, but also the chain kill of a character, its campfires or its mektoubs (except during outpost battles), repeated or regular pullovers of mobs on the same character... This list is not exhaustive.
The Support team reserves the right to prepare a file if it deems a case to be proven harassment, as well as to take the decisions that are necessary based on the seriousness of the facts.
I.2. Slander or rumour about a Ryzom Team member or Winch Gate (Major/Minor offence: depending on the degree, the Support Team will decide on each case)
Spreading rumours, false accusations or lies against a member of the Ryzom Team or against Winch Gate, in order to harm them or their reputation or honour, is strictly prohibited.
The Support team reserves the right to make appropriate decisions based on the seriousness of the facts.
I.3. Insults, rudeness, disrespect towards a player or a Ryzom Team member (Minor Offence)
It is strictly prohibited to insult, be rude to, or show lack of respect towards other players, either directly or indirectly, under cover of roleplay or not, and/or in a language that they may or may not understand. Support team has the right to define the seriousness of the exchanged insults and to punish them at its own discretion.
I.4. Disobedience of Support member's instructions (Minor Offence)
When a member of Support contacts you, you must respond as quickly as possible and follow his or her instructions carefully, otherwise you will incur a penalty.
I.5. Disturbance of an in-game event (Minor Offence)
As respect towards the players participating in an event and towards the Event Team that prepared it, players not concerned with this event are asked not to come and disturb the event by using words or actions that are inappropriate or irrelevant. Any abuse may be punished.
If you would like to interact with a scheduled event, please contact the Event Team (email@example.com), which will judge the admissibility of your request.
I.6. Account sharing (No Offence)
Player account sharing is strongly discouraged. The Support Team will disengage itself completely from any problems resulting from such a sharing (theft of items, appropriation of the account by another player, etc.).
I.7. Bad behaviour on a chat channel of the game (Game server, IRC, forums and Rocket chat included) (Minor Offence)
Universe channels are primarily channels of mutual help (questions-answers about the game, request for help, rez ...). They are also open to any discussion of interest to most of the community. If not, please use the /tell or a private channel. Flooding is therefore moderated there and trolling, spamming (action of repeating or publishing several messages in a row within a few minutes) and flaming are prohibited.
1. Any harassment, threat, or other embarrassing and disquieting act towards another player or member of a Ryzom team is prohibited.
2. Rude, abusive, defamatory, obscene, xenophobic and anti-semitic language is prohibited. Similarly, any sexually explicit statement is banned.
3. You may not impersonate any employee of Winch Gate, CSR or any other member of Ryzom teams.
4. You must not violate any laws, whether local, national, European or international.
5. The illegal transfer of documents, files or the like is prohibited via Winch Gate's network of sites.
6. When, in-game or through any other Ryzom service, a CSR member contacts you, you must answer and follow their instructions.
7. You may not use Winch Gate's services for activities other than those permitted in the gaming world.
8. If the information on your profile is false, incomplete or incorrect, you will not be able, in some cases, to benefit from the support provided, because the CSRs could not identify you correctly.
9. You must not communicate any personal data of other players, whether in-game, on the forums of Winch Gate, through IRC or on Rocket Chat.
Courtesy in the game
1. You must not violate the Code of Conduct.
2. Any harassment, whatever its form, is prohibited.
3. You must not obstruct another player during their game phases.
4. You must behave respectfully towards other players and the members of Ryzom Team.
5. You must not hide behind a "role" to transgress the rules of Courtesy.
1. You must not violate the Code of Conduct.
2. You must express yourself clearly, act civilly and politely.
3. You must not harass or insult other players, neither any member of a Ryzom Team.
4. Cross-posting (posting the same message several times to attract attention) is prohibited.
5. You are required to report any message that is illegal or violates these rules.
6. Advertising for websites and so forth with no link with Ryzom is prohibited.
Ryzom Team Manager
(FR / EN / ES)