A client, data and server patch and a restart of the game server are planned on July 6th, 2017 in order to implement the following additions and fixes:
Changes for all clients:
- Same client for all OS, included Mac Store. (Compatibility with previous client versions will be broken). Because of Apple’s validation process, the update could take several days before it is available on the Store.
- New Loot Locking System. (see this post: http://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/27212/1 )
- Export id of items for Item Group feature. Now, the items can be correctly identified. (http://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/26843/1)
- Remember the slot (right/left hand) for item that can be worn indifferently on both sides.
- Add next weather tooltip to ingame map.
- Add humidity to ingame map.
- Add minutes to ingame map.
- Enable fps indicator on game config window.
- Image mouseover effect.
- Added -ryzom-modulate-color style to enable modulation with global color.
- Remove map landmarks limit.
- Clickable URLs in chat text.
- Remove over-verbose log messages.
- More verbose messages, use of a bad command now prints a synopsis.
- Web image improvements (basic queue, cache expiration, image cookies).
- Add a new gui window web_lua_action.
- Add new lua command force_camera_fp to force camera to first person view.
- Load Certificates from Windows into OpenSSL for HTTPS.
Fixes for all clients:
- Fixed self CP of nodes for non freemium players.
- Fixed Kincher Rite.
- Workaround for white/black textures on Intel GPU.
- Workaround for dancing trees under Direct3d.
- Correctly expire object if file is removed from cache.
- Redirect for image requests.
- Show image tooltips even if not inside link.
- Better handling of JPEG and PNG images.
- Fix windowed resolution resetting when closing from login/outgame views.
- Fix ingame keys list.
- Avoid crashing if interface file is not at the good version.
- Fix music player loading non-existing files into playlist.
- Clean up dyn bubbles from chat/webig to prevent crash after character change.
- Remove the temporary armor for Matis King.
- Add a temporary item for a Zoraï event.
The Ryzom Team remains at your disposal for any additional information, and best wishes to you!