A Massive attaque of kitins is planned on Yrkanis at the end of spring(Sunday evening 21h CET 20h UTC)
the Karan entrusted me to elaborate a defence strategy.
This is my strategy :
1. Utiliser le terrain, block the kitin flow into psykoplas mound
Kitins will come from the north (from tunnel of woe)
Instead of waiting of them at Yrkanis gate we will first wait for them more in the north, at psykoplas mounds. And break their number by sticking them in the relief.
- Mages (70%) will spread in highs as marked on the joined map.
- Warriors (20%) will lock the exit of the defile, and some strategique points
- Scouts (10%) will be in charge of luring kitins into the defile or on west mound if the first one is too "full".
Kitins will be stuck in the defile or on west mound highs.
Mages: use a bombe spell of ice, go only up on the Est mound. The west one will be used to stuck the kitins, it's easy for them to climb on it on the north, but only a narrow exit in the south.
Warrior : Forbid all goes of kitins at your assigned point. Hold fast !
Scouts : at first positionned in line in the north from west to east, wait for the kitins, and lure them in the defile or west mound, until the warrior's lock. Work by pair, heal with enchant. As soon as you passe the warriors, get around mounds by the West and start again. Be carefull not to let a kitin column going to the capital !
2 withdrawal to Yrkanis
If first part doesn't make it (for various reasons), we withdraw at Yrkanis gate, in a large compact group formation, mages at centre, warriors all around.
- Warriors (40%) make a protective wall around mages. Refrain from charging forward and by the same creating a hole in the formation. Protect mages at first, kill wounded kitins.
- Mages (50%) use ice bombe cast as before. Of course you also need to heal. Kidinak are first target.
- Scouts (10%), out of the group, Unload warriors of a part of kitin pressure by luring some of them away. You may use the help of Karavan sentinels or Kami at the north to finish them.
Equipment :All : jewel set with protections on electricity, acid, poison (if you have). Cristal sap.
Warriors : antipercing armor, Pike or axe.
Scouts : medium armor a combined one, provided that you have enough range with enchants.
Mages : light clothes, but bring something to protect you during the withdrawal (medium vest and sleeves, helmet).
Meeting point : south of Psykoplas mounds
---Beauté, curiosité, virtuosité !